Monday, February 9, 2015

Bedroom with gorgeous view

A mosquito net is a must, but along with functionality, it adds softness and that whisper of romance every bedroom needs. OH mi - what a dream bedroom!

Jurnal de design interior - Amenajări interioare : Armonie și bun-gust în Menorca

In the master bedroom, a boat-like bow ceiling sits within a dutch gambrel roof. The antique mirror above the fireplace conceals a TV; beyond the expansive Palladian window, a small balcony faces the ocean.

I am going to have to become famous for this one

The Fall House designed by Fougeron Architecture

overlooking the water & the boats? yep. fabulous view from the bedroom. -m

Google Image Result for http://eclecticrevisited.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/post-beam-house-master-bedroom-stone.jpg%3Fw%3D730

What a place to wake up to!!

10 dormitorios de ensueño · ElMueble.com · Dormitorios

Stylish Hideaway  Concrete molded beds provide extra storage for favorite books. Designer fabrics blend with architectural features such as quarried travertine floors and a thatched roof woven from dried palm fronds.

Dogfish Bar > Hutker Architects — Martha’s Vineyard, Cape Cod and Nantucket

20 Beautiful Gray Master Bedroom Design Ideas - Style Motivation

Master Bedroom - reading chairs in the window with a view - and a fireplace.  Heaven...

When I'm single,successful, and living the life of a young woman with big dreams and no barriers....this will be my room.

Ryan would hate this but I would live it! So much light. What a beautiful and natural way to wake up.

CHIC COASTAL LIVING: The Enchanted Home: Dream Beach House & a Giveaway

Desert living never appealed to me, but maybe if I could roll out of bed and into my own swimming pool, I'd be amenable to it.

This beautifully rustic master bedroom has the best of views. | architecturaldigest.com Design by Backen, Gillam & Kroeger Architects Photo by Erhard Pfeiffer

Bedroom with a view

Bedroom with terrific view!

This bedroom has a gorgeous view. Kelowna, BC

I love the cozy nook with the muted colors, and how the ocean/nature is the vibrant accent color. I also love the use of antiques pieces

dream bedroom

Epic!! These bay windows have won me! Beautiful cape cod summer house in Massachusetts

The Lakehouse - lake house on the shores of Upper Saranac Lake in New York’s Adirondack Mountains. Designed by architecture firm Shope Reno Wharton, with interiors by Thom Filicia

i need a bed like this

Indoor hot tub + fireplace

What A Way To Enjoy The View With An Outdoor Bed Surrounded In Romance ~ I like the idea of tie up satin banded sheers for summer windows, change to a heavy linen or velvet clip or tie ons for fall/winter

This is my dream wish master bedroom on 2nd floor with great window views on both sides of the room.

master bedroom with lofty beamed ceilings and arched window wall with ocean view..... loving that arched window and view! !!

Bed curtains, I LOVE THE VIEW even more!

Luxury

Lake house my bedroom view I need a balcony in my room!

A Coastal Summer: Beachy Bedroom Ideas

Coastal Master Suite. #laylagrayce #beach #bedroom beach house - summer home - bedroom - sea - ocean - views

Picture Window.                                                                              #architecture

Awesome bedroom view with glass panels... Amazing!

I'm not sure if it's the bedroom I am in love with or the fabulous view; either way, I could take a siesta here:)

Giant headboard and a huge fireplace. Awesome bedroom with private patio.

adelaparvu.com-despre-dormitor-cu-semineu-Foto-Charles-Cunniffe-Architects-Aspen.jpg 1,000×668 pixels

No comments:

Post a Comment