Monday, February 9, 2015

Reading Nook

reading spot...

great chair and clock! Love it! I think I can implement this into our apartment by the entertainment center :)

Reading nook.

Living Room Reading Corner at The Wood Grain Cottage

Oversized chair for reading and such :)

Reading/feeding chair in the corner. This style of lamp looks quite sturdy, whilst also making a statement. White shade, light wood stand.

Reading nook.

How To Design A Reading Nook For Your Home

This Pin was discovered by Chive Inc. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.

Making your own cozy corner is a great way to update a whole room without spending a lot of money: http://www.bhg.com/decorating/budget-decorating/cheap/cheap-savvy-decor-design-ideas/?socsrc=bhgpin010714cozyspot&page=5

I don't really see myself as the 'I sit in the corner of my bedroom and sip coffee' type, but this chair looks so so comfy. Maybe I could convert.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zwY7YzcAtF8/ULB0C25dtSI/AAAAAAAArPY/DPIlJuI7vyk/s1600/doc_163_1_jpg.jpg

IMG_5453

Martha Stewart Living Reading Nook

Burnt out Christmas lights dipped in glitter then piled in a big clear jar.

I see myself curled up here with a comfy blanket and good book :) Master bedroom? #Livingroom #Design #HomeDecor

Blue and White

Sarah Crawford's Home Tour  Read more - http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2013/11/25/sarah-crawfords-home-tour/

nook shelving

pretty

Love the chair

The dark saturated hue of indigo-painted walls works well in this light-filled room. An antique, French-style armchair covered in blue-and-white striped upholstery; a white demilune table; and delicate touches of pink balance the bright wall color. (Photo: IPC Images)

so feminine

How pretty!

the striped chair

pink

nook.

No comments:

Post a Comment